INSPIRATION
I have some
beautiful instruments at home. And I can't play any of them 😊 For now.
But I practice. I've been inspired by different people to learn to play them. My first and probably most favourite instrument is the ukulele.
I bought this in Istanbul, after I heard LP (Laura Pergolizzi) singing several times
...and saw her playing the ukulele.
He is also someone who is not only worth hearing but also worth seeing, his style is amazingly good.
(I'm sorry but I don't know whether to use he or she when I talk about him, so I use he sometimes she, I hope I'm not hurting anyone's feelings. ) Her personality inspired me to start playing.
I just liked her, the way she dressed (at first I thought she was a man) the way she sang, the way she is with other people...
...the way she talks to her fans and the way how cool she
was, ...so I liked her a lot and that was it.
My second favourite instrument, is the drum.
I guess I can't tie this to a specific event, but it was thanks to a very dear friend that I started to take it seriously and and playing it.

I have a big shaman drum with metal hoops inside...
and a small Turkish drum with rattles on the outside.
I think the one who inspired me...

... was, Ed Sheeran.
I can't explain how it happened but I love him a lot too, although he doesn't play the drums somehow he...
inspired me.
Actually he's inspired a lot of things in my life, to pull faces...
and constant sport walking (which I started long time ago, even before I got to know him) but last year I really started to take up as a sport.
It was a regular daily workout..which I can’t practice much now, as it's cold and I'm a bit sick. Actually (I dare to say this quietly) I also sing (although I have a very bad voice😊) but I think he inspired me to do that too and to dance ( what I always liked and did, even when washing the dishes). And then my hair.
I started to cut it very short and to wear sunglasses (although I'm nearsighted but I really like sunglasses😊 ) and that I'm writing this blog (although very few people reading it), and that I started wearing tight pants (which I really hate sometimes,especially when I’m not in my shape) ...
and that I'm wearing pink (punk 💥😎)...
...and purple (shit! I would never have worn pink 2 years ago) sports shoes and a lot of other things I can't tell...
Than I have a beautiful singing bowl,
which I got the idea to have it, from one of my spanish and hungarian couple (at that time) friends. This is more like a spiritual or ritual „instrument”
but gives a wonderful high note and it’s very relaxing hearing it and makeing
it.
Than, I have a little red flute..so cute
...and two rattles....
























No comments:
Post a Comment