AWKARD THINGS
The other interesting but perhaps a little bit 💥awkard topic, is the asshole... (a little part from one of my favorite movie, the Meet the Fockers 😂) ...
...or more specifically the hemorrhoid 😟
But I'm begging you! Every second person has had it or is having it or maybe it's not every second person but every second and a half because not only adults but children have them too. I can tell you that it is not at all pleasant, but it is one of the most common diseases of our time,
...and of course we do not need to rush to the doctor immediately, just as we do not rush to the doctor immediately with a cold if there is medicine or herbal tea available. We take it, we have tea, we stay in bed a bit longer, we rest and we get better.
But there are also more serious conditions, and especially if the available (non-prescription) medicines are no longer available, the condition can get worse. For example, here in Turkey, there is a type of haemorrhoid medicine (in tablet form) that is not available without a prescription. Well, it's not available....
Now imagine half of the 80 million people wanting to go to the proctologist because they have hemorrhoids (especially in winter) and 40 million people trying to get an appointment (but of course nobody likes to go there because nobody likes to have their asses touched or looked at...but if you have to, you have to, no excuses) to get the medicine.
But that's nothing, because you can't just go to the proctologist and make an appointment. No. First (at least according to the internet) you have to go to the gastroenterologist, and from there you can be referred to the gastroenterologist. So I went. But I was not referred. Instead, the doctor, a little indignantly, advised us to go to the general surgery. Which I didn't, of course, because I wanted to go to the proctologist to be examined.
But why do most people get hemorrhoids? Well, I suppose for various reasons, one of them being all the sitting. And in the winter, the cold keeps people indoors...
...sitting at home, lying down, watching TV 24 hours a day, being on their phones looking at things so you can say that they move very little (especially SOME people :) ) if they don't have to and they eat a lot of food, especially fatty and carbohydrate-rich food (we do eat, don't we) . And the cold comes from the bottom (ankles, buttocks, waist) on the street and in the house and so the cold from the bottom plus eating lots of carbohydrates (which leads to constipation) makes one's hemorrhoids come out nicely.
Also (my mind boggles) a lot of women and young girls here wear maxi minis in the winter in the minus, thin tights...
...or shoes and socks that don't even come up to their ankles...
...(their bare ankles are out) and I've seen boys in short pants (what a f...????) walking on the streets with bare feet. I sweat a lot and I feel hot but I'd rather sweat than get a cold...I go home and wash my clothes, but a good haemorrhoid or ovarian infection or bladder or kidney infection who the hell misses it in winter????,...especially if you don't have medicine!!!!
Man, be cool but don't be mindless! AND did you girls know that frequent ovarian inflammation can cause infertility? Not to mention what a fucking painful disease they are, sometimes with a fever and even in some case pneumonia. So be cool and look fucking good in the winter but don't get sick, for God sake! It's okay to want to look pretty or hot or cool or funny, but wear warm clothes...who the fuck cares what other people think, isn't your health the most important thing? You can't buy that at the supermarket! or another ovary when you think you're not a teenager anymore or you want to look not only fucking good but you want to have a baby, and then you find out you can't because you're barren..what are you going to do then?
And the other thing! Once it stinks in your home (because it will stink if you use up the air in your home or if you use the toilet) you need to air the fuck out even if it's cold outside....then you need to heat the place up. That's it! Not sitting in the stink and drying the clothes you just washed because it will stink too (speaking from experience)







No comments:
Post a Comment