I wondered how life didn't stop...or the earth didn't stop spinning...because I felt then that something should stop now, something that was very big, because a wonderful person died and it was very shocking. But nothing stopped. Time went on, life went on...

NOTHING CHANGED...only something inside me stopped for a moment...
Just like when Silo, our Master died. I remember the day when a very dear friend called me and said "Silo is gone"...I felt like I couldn't breathe for a moment, everything went stiff...I didn't know what to say, I didn't understand what does it really mean...but then I realized that it meant he was dead. And then I felt like it was all over. There is no hope anymore.
I felt something had become empty, that nothing made sense anymore. For days this shock and this feeling of emptiness lasted....but then bit by bit it has changed. And today I don't even feel he's gone, he's always here. I don't feel that he is not with us anymore, just because he never shows up. So for me Silo is here, for me he is present and supporting me and has something to "say" and "give" when I turn to him or to his words in his writings or on his videos. For me he has not disappeared, he has not gone anywhere.
I would like to recall his words about his certainty about death:
"So, in accordance with what I have said, I declare here before everyone that I have come to believe and to experience the certainty that death does not stop the future, on the contrary, death changes the temporality of our existence and takes us to immortal transcendence. I do not impose my faith and certainty on anyone and I live with those who have different ideas about the meaning of life. But I am committed to passing on to others the message that I believe makes a person free and happy." Silo, THE MEANING OF LIFE (Mexico D.F., 10.10.1980)
Everything goes on...
There will be mornings and there will be evenings. And people will go to work and so do I. And we will eat and we will make love and we will get sick and we will get well and we will satisfy our needs and we will want to have fun, not just us who have had someone die (though it's hard to imagine anyone who hasn't experienced the death of someone close to them)...everything goes on unabated. There's a kind of "cruelty" and "indifference" to it that I can't understand, but then I realize that life can't be stoppped and that's actually something wonderful.
Life is such a powerful force that it is unstoppable. It cannot be stopped even a little bit 💥by the death of anyone or noone. And neither death can be. The body will die. And this is the fact for every single human being (for now) and everything that is born. And here I remembered a really interesting film series on Upload where man is able to choose his own afterlife by having his consciousness uploaded into a virtual world.
In every second people dies who are important to somebody and what if everything stopped... all of life would be spent standing still, and so not only the one who died would die but life itself.
So all is good! 😊

No comments:
Post a Comment