Friday, December 13, 2024

 BE YOURSELF

You are "perfect" (of course nobody is 100 % perfect)...and you are good just the way you are...

...and if someone tells you that you are not, it's ok! 

But don’t change for them, change for yourselves. If you want to be with somebody be with them and if you want to do something, do it..no matter what! 

If a person doesn’t like your apperance or always criticize you...

....although he/she is with you, just be brave to make your decision whatever it is. There are many forms of relationships and you can think out of the box to find yours, the one which fits the best for you guys. But don’t waste your time, and energy...

....because there are 7 billion people in the world and there is for sure somebody (maybe manybody 😊) who is waiting for you, who will love you just the way you are…

…and if you find that person don’t be shy, express yourselves openly....

...even if you are a woman and you love a man…because it’s an old story that only a man can initiate a relationship. No!  A woman can also start...

...and if someone doesn’t like you because you are  too’brave’ to express yourself never mind...

... probably he wasn’t the One...

...you were looking for 😊 and don’t feel ashamed or disappointed....because there is nothing to be ashamed of that you love somebody...it's beautiful 💘💖Be nice and kind because everybody deserves it and you deserve too to be treated with kindness and with patience. 


Furthermore when you treat yourself nice and kind you will be able to do the same with others…

But if somebody loves you and doesn't come up with it and just suffering because you don't notice it or you don't know it (how would you..if he/she doesn't make themselves clear to you)...what can we do...? Life goes on...however it would be pity because you would never know...maybe she/he was the One...So put yourself together and come out...in love there are no limits...( I belive )...no gender, no age, no skin color, no prejudices, no weight, no height, no money, not even your bests friends or your family warnings...nothing....love worth it...

By the way to refer back just a little bit 💥 to my yesterday post... I’m truly like a dog 🐶. I smell everything and everyone. If something doesn’t smell good I don’t buy it or I don’t eat it or I don’t use it…or if it is a person I just try to keep a distance. 


So I smell what I buy in the grocery shops…fruits, vegetables, cheese bread…almost everything. When we (very rarely) go out to eat I first smell the served food....


....and if I don’t like the smell I don’t put it in my mouth or if I don’t like the texture I won’t swallow it…It maybe strange for some people who sees me doing this, but my first organ is my nose 👃and after I get the reply from my brain based on the smell. If my brain „tells me” it’s nice or eatable or likable...


...I will accept it if tells me not...because it’s disgusting or stinky I won't accept it. It is the same when I choose my cosmetics  or things which I’m using for cleaning or washing our clothes, which I am always trying to choose also really economically. Usually I'm doing my shoppings from some shops I liked. Our showergel from the 'ŞOK Market' for about 30 TL (which is less than 1 EUR, now 1 EUR is about 37 TL). I like the smell of it it smells a little bit like lemonish and something like strawberry or one kind of very gentle flower frangrance. It's light, not heavy at all. 

 Our showergel from the 'ŞOK Market' for about 30 TL (which is less than 1 EUR, now 1 EUR is about 37 TL). I like the smell of it it smells a little bit like lemonish and something like strawberry or one kind of very gentle flower frangrance. It's light, not heavy at all. 

Our shampoo is from A101 Market, for about 50 TL, 500 ml. Smells very pleasent and it works both for dry and ruined hair, so after washing your hair with it it get's really soft . 

My deodorant is the only cosmetic I use and it's not cheap, but I like it 😊 because it leaves you with a fresh and dry feeling🙆 and it keeps for some hour...but of course it depends how much you sweat. This you can find in many shops, the best to by when they are on sale. 

The same with my husband's shaving foam, which I bought in a small shops when it was on sale, for about 50 TL again and the after shave, which was on sale for 39 Tl...smells very cool :) 

This is his parfume, from BIM Market for something like 70 Tl,  50 ml, smells masculine but pleasently sweet, flowerish and fresh and lasts for the whole day even a very small amount


My other parfume (yesterday I told you about my other one:)...I have only two)  is also from the BIM Market, for about 80 TL, 50 ml. Smells also very pleasant, sexy and flowerish, but light. I usually use a small amount on my pullover or on my hoody. 

This hand cream is also good from the 'TEDY' shop. To be honest I have better one, but I wanted to give a try because it was only for about 20 TL and smells like mango so it's fruity but not too sweat, rather a little bit bitter. However for my it's too oily, my skin can't absorb it and it stays on my skin.

By the way in taste with my husband we are very similar. That's why we can use the same showergel and shampoo also. Basically we have the same taste about the smells and the clothing as well. And our wardrobe is mainly unisex, so many times we can wear each other’s cloths and it’s possible because we are almost the same size (except of shoes and the trousers...ok it's sometimes also possible, but I don't like trousers when they are too tight on my belly...or anywhere....I'm an 'apple type' 🍅😉




If you like my blog, posts, my photos or  just me 😊 you can support my work here: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...