Let's have some fun...(Christmas is coming...πππ... in12 days )
Jeeeeeesus Christ look at this guy π...how funny πhe can be...sometimes π....
By the way, did I tell you already that I adore dogs (we have one in our appartment):
I’ve always dreamed of....(and sometimes I'm still 'dreamin')...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2KvGWmfGjI
...to have one again, because when I was younger I had several dogs in my home country in Hungary, but ever since I’m living in Turkey and traveling time to time I can’t keep any with a good conscience. Because dogs needs a lot of care and to spend time with them. They are social beings and they really behave like children. I read somewhere..but I don't remember where... that their brain is equal to a 2 years old child. O my god, they are so cute! However this maybe a very interesting book about dogs. Once I read something from Vilmos CsΓ‘nyi, who is aHungarian biologist, biochemist, ethologist.
https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/vilmos-csnyi/295178/?srsltid=AfmBOooqK0ePfW5xNl3zRpNrDRr0TC20Bms954UyHTMguBAz4y2HkFuj
Dogs are listening to you, they are clinging on you, they are very loyal to you, for them you are the 'only one'. They are ready to do everything for you only to give them a little bit π₯ of love...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cADX87-2I
...and attention in return (and food of courseπ ). They are always there for you, whould never leave you for anything or anybody else, even after your death (heart breaking ☹). Here I remember another movie I really liked (but it’s very difficult form me to watch it again because whenever I watch it, I have to cry…I can’t see animals to suffer even on movies) The film is starring Richard Gere and Joan Allen, titled: „Haci, A dog’s tale”.
By the way I don’t understand why they never mention in the films’s cast list the names of the dogs who are playing in the movies (are they payed for their hard work at all?) although sometimes they are indeed the leading actors of the movie or are playing a very important role in it, like in my other all time favourite movie, starring Jack Nicholson, in the „As good as it gets”.
(I love cats too π.... ( like I ador our 'Macika' in our Park in Mikebuda, Hungary :
To be honest I’m more a dog person than a cat one...mainly because I'm allergic to the cat fur, so I can't stay with cats for long time in the same place without taking madicine ππ’)
My favourite dog types are the ones which has that kind of cute baby face, you know what I mean ππΆ…that circle type face with those huge eyes, and a nose like a button…a bit like a the „Bamby” in the children story (I also call these types of faced dogs, as ’bamby face’)...just like some human has...
My other problem with keeping pets is that you always have to clean after them and when you touch them and of course you do because they are.. Irresitable...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8
So you have to wash your hands often, beacuse their furs are everywhere in the flat and you have to do always vacuming and cleaning…too much extra work…labour
...and when they are sick you should see the vet…so extra
expenses….even in cold weather or in rain or heat you have to go out to walk them…so you
should seriously consider if you are ready to do all this to keep a pet with
not only for your „selfish” π love but also for their wellbeing.
I like to smell
pleasant in the morning and all times of the day. I try out different soaps,
shower gels, deodorants and parfumes because I’m looking for the best and cheapest ones. Yesterday for example I
found a really cheap parfume which liked a lot in one local market called ’BIM’
for only about 52 TL.
And I usuall buy
my liquid soap from SOK, for only 30 TL (which is not even 1 EUR because now 1 EUR is about 38 TL) and it's 500 ml they have a very fresh smell
and skin friendly. My favourite is the blue one with ocean smell and the white one with
coconut smell.






No comments:
Post a Comment