This is one of my favourite quotes: "If you're going down, at least pick up something."
I think (but I'm not perfectly sure, if this is the origin of the quote) it is from one of my favourite hungarian movie the "Glass tiger". I really recommend, veeeeeeery funny
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257290/
So I like this quote because it says to me even from worst situation you can find something usefull and youu don't have to give up just because something put you down. You can always "fight" for what you want and you don't have to retreat from the first little difficulty. Here I'd like to mention one of the Principle, from Silo's Message from the part "The Principles": "3. Do not oppose a great force. Retreat until it weakens, then advance with resolution."
http://silo.net/system/documents/2/original/Silo's_Message_2023.pdf
https://silosmessageoakland.org/the-message/the-principles/
The fight for what you want, is not a violent fight it is more an effort what you make by keeping in mind what is your goal and you don't give up just because there are obstacles on the way. Your path can be sometimes frightening or frustrating or could require a really really hard work from you but this doesn't necessarily means that they can win over you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8
But you should test them and
yourselves and if they are stronger than you, you can take a little bit of a distance and prepare
yourself and excercise or practice, till this resisting force gets weaken or you get
stronger...but in any case you shouldn't stop while waiting...this is the time
for preparing yourself to get better or stronger or whatever you feel you miss
to be able to continue your way...but don't give up.
By the way as Christmas is coming yesterday I went to Kadiköy's center, to look around and to make some small shopping for gifts as I'm soon to leave to my home country, Hungary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N7VK7vHwnwSo I went to see some street sellers and later I went to a shopping mall. I found very nice things for decorations, gifts and beautiful street decorations in many places.
About the prices...I must say the street sellers are mostly cheaper than the shopping malls.
However yesterday I was so lucky to find in one of the shopping mall this beautiful little shop..
...beautifully crafted...

I really enjoyed taking photos of there products, so I'd like to say thank you again to the owner who made it all possible! Thank you very much!
Here can find them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aysefilizdesign/

















No comments:
Post a Comment