Yesterday I went to Kadiköy because there was a little bit of sunshine...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_eAybrLlyk
...and it was warm, so I felt like taking a nice walk and and taking photos on the way.
First I found this fantastic shop where they are selling all kind of sweets and treats many on sale at this time of the year.They can be a very nice gift fort he Christmas or served on the Christmas table
On the way I saw this little "hut" 😊 which calls 'Halk ekmek' and they are selling different kind of bread and pastries for really cheap and fresh everyday, it is not as good as the bakery shops but good enough for the prise they sell.
Simply because either somebody doesn't speak the language or doesn't dare to go inside the shop and appeare as stupid not being able to express themselves. Sometimes I had a bad experience when they learnt that I am a foreigner they tried to take advantage on me and sell their stuff for a double price or more...so it's not nice and I didn't feel good about it at all and of course when I learn this I will never go back again to their shop and of course I will never suggest anyone else to go there and shop anything.
All in all I believe in the long run everybody lose both the customer and the seller and who knows maybe it might not effect very well the income of the whole country...but I'm just saying it...I don't know anything about economics like this. In my opinion....
...however I like many of them, they are many times (as I mentioned before) funny and kind with no reason with anybody, even after long hours of hard work, and I love the beutiful things they are selling...just sometimes I don't buy them, if I can't see the price on them...😉😎
...the other thing which is not a critic I would more like to help to share my point of view on this...that sometimes they have beautiful things but they don't know how to make an attractive window for it, so from outside you don't feel that something is 'calling' you inside..and you are just walking away...
Despite all that I could find some small shops in 'Halitağa caddesi' very near to the Bull statue (a famous meeting point in the center of Kadiköy) where they had nice christmasy thing....
.... and some really beautiful jewleries from another small shop nearby, for really cheap ...
...so I could make my small shopping from them 😊💪Thank you very much 💜💜
On the way I was listening some of my favourites and I hope you don't mind...Elton ..but I loooooove so much 'Your song" the way how Ellie Goulding performs it a little bit 💥 more than the way you do...I'm so soooory 👼
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9AFMVMl9qE
In the morning I was reading some news and I was shocked by on of it. Have you EVER heard about the phenomen, of the so called 'pareidolia'? I haven't heard about it till just now, but I've checked it on Wikipedia (https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia) and found it really intriguing and funny the explanation. Here I found a link to an astonishing and funny news from 2004, which said, a woman had her 10-year-old grilled cheese sandwich which bore the image of the Virgin Mary...What? Amazing! 😮...
photo: Reddit
..and later was sold on ebay for 28.000 USD. Can you immagine? Who is so stupid to buy the leftover of a sandwich for 28.000 USD???....Jesus Christ...I can't belive this...
Here you can read the original news: https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna6511148





















No comments:
Post a Comment