Wednesday, December 11, 2024

How to start a gloomy winter day to have some...💟


...😊 with pancakes of course.. and me I start with my favourite singer 💖... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSObCGUL7Hw

...and a good coffee or tea with some sweets and nuts ...




... served in cute mugs or cups which can give a little bit 💥 of a Christmasy mood 💫 (photos are take from LCW home, Kadiköy) 




...besides all this you can start with a short meditation. If you don't know any or how to do it I will share the one from Silo, my Master shared with us in his book of Silo's Message. 


http://www.latitudepress.com/Latitude_Press/Message.html

I found it very usefull and helpfull in daily life. It's a short meditation and doesn't require any special preparation or previous practices or studies. You can do it any time, anywhere. If you wish you can close your eyes but not necessarily. The only important thing that you try to be a little bit 💥 silent inside of you...

...and I can tell you it is possible even in such a metropolis like Istanbul even by walking on the street or sitting in a car (but these I suggest with open eyes:) or on the bus or metro...





I'm also practicing it time to time this short meditation and it's working 😊 for me. It didn't cause an immediate and radical change in my life but whenever I'm practicing it I feels like as if I'm kind of wakeing up for a second from my "daily sleep", from the "dreaming" state and I arrive to a little "clarity".

So here it goes: 

“Whenever you find great strength, joy, and kindness in your heart, or when you feel free and without contradictions, immediately be internally thankful. When you find yourself in opposite circumstances, ask with faith, and the gratitude you have accumulated will return to you transformed and amplified in benefit.”

Silo, Silo's Message







No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...