Saturday, December 7, 2024

Happy Santa Claus to everyone


 and...


enjoy the day....

 a LITTLE BIT💥 MORE than the other days of the year 😉 





Guess what! I just heard a news (which is from 2 years ago..better later than never😂) that they suspect to be found the grave of Saint Nicolaus in Demre, in Turkey. You can read more about it ( in turkish) in this website: https://arkeofili.com/demrede-noel-babaya-ilham-veren-azizin-mezari-bulundu/

To enjoy this day I like to watch movies. I suggest you one of my favourites the '101 Dalmatias' (1996) 

Disney Plus

Today here was again "spring time" 😎 so I could walk a little bit💥 and I went to the center of Kadiköy where there is one street, called 'Cilek sokak'....

 ...which is usually a bit cheaper than other streets around, to shop clothes, underware, jewleries and such...



...my favourite is this socks (under this number...see below) shop beacuse they are affordable and good quality.....



...so many different things you can find there for cheap.





On the way down there from Feneryolu, near to Altiyol (the exact address: Osmanağa Mahkuşdilicad.no61/A Kadıköy)  I found this cute patissery and it seemed to me (and that's why it caught my attention) that it was the combination of the french and turkish bakery. You can follow them on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/pikta.co/?__pwa=1#


 ...filled with wonderfull cakes and cookies... (congratulations the chef...whom I met by the way) 





...croissants...


...bread...


...and other delicious pastires...



...and the today music, from my favourite, Ed Sheeran 🐾 the 'Shivers'


Have fun! 🍭











No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...