Sunday, March 1, 2026

DO NO HARM 

 Someone once said something very beautiful and wise to me, which I later interpreted as:" If you can't do anything good, at least don't cause any more suffering to others." I think that's pretty good. 

Just reflect about it for one moment, how fantastic is this idea! If you can't do anything good, at least don't do anything that causes more suffering. 


There's not much we can contribute to the way the world is going because we're too small for that (everyone is too small for that, even those who think they're very big) but certainly we can contribute to it by causing more, or less suffering.

I don't want to go into too much detail here, but suffice it to say that I like this idea and this purpose resonates with me somehow. 


That, yes, I can't do big things, I can't, but I can do this "small" things which maybe for me is a very big thing, such as I try not to cause more suffering where I am. Not to cause suffering to others (Iam still reflecting on this...) And if I can do a little bit more than that and contribute something very very very small good, to make someone feel better for a moment, (for example) and to make everything a little bit 💥 "brighter" for a moment, then I will do it in my own way. 

In my little "mouse" way. Because sometimes I feel like a little mouse, but even a little mouse can bring joy. Tiny, little mouse joy. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...