MORNING INSPIRATION
The other day I had an interesting and inspiring moment. I call these kind of moments as
the moments of 'luminosity' ( and I'm sure it happened to you all many times...). To be honest I was a little bit 💥under the weather and I was kind of 'hopeless' but in one moment just out of the blue came a relieving thought from my Master 'Silo' and it was the following:
" Contradiction inverts life. The inversion of the growing stream of life is experienced as suffering. Thus, suffering is the signal that warns us of the need to change the direction of the opposing forces...."
Silo, Collected Works, Humanize the Earth, XI.Contradiction and unity
Later today I will share with you more things...hopefully...also some more photos too because for the moment the charger of my laptop is broken so I'm writing just shortly... but I will be with you in a bit again, back with my new charger and maybe I can write some more thoughts about other things as well.
Till than enjoy a music from my favorit singer, with a Christmas song (as Christmas is coming and I am already in a kind of mood for preparing 😎💕💜🎉⛇⛄🍰🍬🍭😄)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCkXe3ZfoI&list=RDnBCkXe3ZfoI&start_radio=1


No comments:
Post a Comment