Wednesday, November 27, 2024

 FLOWERS

I wanted to write a little bit 💥about flowers, because I think flowers play a very important role here too, as in many other countries and cultures. You can see them not only in gardens but in different areas of art and objects of daily life.  


...yes 💪😊 I have my new charger and it works 

...what I like about the weather here that even in the end of autumn or at the beggining of winter, flowers are still blooming and you can buy beautiful violets in the flower stalls. I find it very difficult not to take at least a tons of flowwer photos, because I can hardly keep myself back to not to take tons of photographs of each of them.  

Here are the few of the many of my photos (really just a little bit 💥)


























No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...