So I've spent 1 month again in Budapest. It was for many reason, but unplaned. On one hand I enjoyed the time a lot with my friends,
family and in the Park (Park of Studies and Reflection in Mikebuda)
on the othere hand I got tired.
Now as I'm back to Istanbul
I try to figure out how to earn mone for being able to travel and live in two countries.
The worst part of my trip in Hungary was that I've lost all my data from my computer which had to be repared and the hard disk was broken somehow. All my notes, books, photos, documents are lost...but I have to continue like this. My only hope
that I still have an older computer that has it"s hard disk, which maybe still contains some of the previous datas. So I'll continue writing my blog. 💪This is just a short note so that you know I haven't disapeared 💥😎😊
No comments:
Post a Comment