Tuesday, August 19, 2025

TO BE A WOMAN 


 So my husband once said a very clever thing, which was this: „If you can’t avoid it, enjoy it” 

...and I can use this many times (when it comes to my mind in)  in certain difficult situations. However it doesn’t always helps. As the last time I had to go to a yearly mammography check up. Uh...I have to tell you that was an experience! And not the best one ☹ Oh my sweet Lord! 

They smashed my brests into a pancake, it was so so very painfull. I think it maybe painfull for lot of women. My brests hurt for about 24 hours. It was strange because the last year I didn’t had this terrible experince and maybe because of that experience I wasn’t prepared for this terrible pain. Even on my skin showed it traces. 

To be a woman is not easy! 

All that yearly health check ups you should go through and non of them is pleasent. Yearly ginecology, yearly mamography, yearly dentistry, yearly blood test (mainly for iron) yearly whatever. If you add all these your are always in pain for a shorter or longer time. Not to mention the monthly period plus to give a birth. Woman were born to bear a lot of pain in their life. And there could be just many other physicall and psychological pain, by other sicknesses and things in life, not just a little bit 💥but a little lot.  

So the sentence my husband gave me, wouldn’t help me to enjoy this pain I had during the mammography…but when smaller things happens it can work. Or sometimes when I’m going through something upleasent or painfull and I remember this thought, later I will treat myself with something which gives me joy …usually these are small things or experiences…little sweet things 😊 Either I’m buying myself something nice but cheap or I take photos about beautiful or interesing things or I buy a special chocolate or cake something which I haven’t seen before or I just take a long walk to a park or to a street I’ve never been before or to the seaside. It’s good to collect some nice and happy memories after a „bad” moment. 😊 

Just a week ago we had our wedding anniversary with my husband and I wanted to try a new place to eat out or drink a coffee which is in Sögtlücesme Metro  station in Kadiköy. 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S%C3%B6%C4%9F%C3%BCtl%C3%BC%C3%A7e%C5%9Fme/@40.9909336,28.9580001,12z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x14cab8718eeb52bb:0x2bdeec0c9bb8dcfe!8m2!3d40.9909336!4d29.0378226!16s%2Fm%2F0crhsc_?hl=hu&entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI1MDgxOC4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D

That was a new and pretty good experience. We had an ice coffee which wasn't any special, but we had some delicious croissant and those made the whole experience much enjoyable. They were really the best croissant I've ever had and not just in Istanbul. 

We were a little bit 💥tired and it was quite hot but this new place is very exciting with lot of small restaurants and cafes. So as we could try only two places we will continue another time with other stuff there. The strange thing that from outside you can’t guess how many new restaurants are offering there meals inside. 

And if you just happen to be in the mood to sing...go for it! 😄💪

I think it”s mainly for those who are dare to go under the arcades and enough curious to see what’s there.

 There are no advertisements or posters outside the building to attract customers from away.  So now I’m telling you there are many things to see and spend nice time under that arcades. Go and try yourself! 


And if you liked my post you can support my blogging on:  
https://buymeacoffee.com/littlebit


No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...