Monday, June 16, 2025

 THINGS WHICH HAS MEANING 



After a while, music became my best friend, and it still is. And the strangest thing is that this relationship between me and music just keeps growing and deepening. I should note here that my collection of instruments at home has expanded again😊. I got a guitar! A real guitar! For me!😲



I never would have thought it. But I did. And I didn't even buy it. Someone just gave it to me because they thought it would be a good fit for me, seeing me play my ukulele. And then not so long ago, I found a small drum at my favourite market. And what a sound it has! 💥💟Well, I bought that... Hurray!




Anyway, what I wanted to say was, I believe that humans are born to create, not to work like soulless robots. For example, I feel very bad after a while if I can't do something, something creativ. Create something... no matter how small or trivial. But not just for the sake of doing it, but to express something from within me (this may sound a little silly). 

I feel this way when I write, or when I think about an interesting idea from a book and ponder it, or when I sing or play one of my instruments, or when I tend to my plants, or when I decorate our home, or when I cut my hair, or when I dress the way I want... mostly fucking not caring what others think about it or about me 😊 and things like that...





Or I do something that helps something or someone grow, either externally 😊 or internally. I know these are simple and small things, but they make me feel happier and freer.

I love to write. Some people say I write well... that motivates me 😊 And now my dear husband has given me a wonderful bracelet with two small white balls with letters on them. 

This bracelet was made to remind the wearer not to forget to write. It's a wonderful idea!

I believe that creation is connected to the meaning of being human, and it is closely linked to creativity and inspiration (which I have been lacking a bit lately ☹), to constantly creating something and expressing something of ourselves. And of course, what that means is different for everyone. But I think it's something that gives us the feeling that we have become more, or that it simply changes our mood, makes us feel better...

Inspiration can come from anywhere and find us at the most unexpected moments. Many artistic creations are born from feelings of love, but many are born from suffering (sometimes the two are strangely mixed together 😊 ☹) or during the dream. 

For me, for example, my best ideas were born for a long time, while showering.


 

Someone once said that maybe it's because I relax at that time... there may be something to that. Lately, I've been finding inspiration more often while walking and listening to music. Not because I'm searching for something, but because it just happens. Maybe that's the key. Not wanting. Maybe that's the key to many things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...