Monday, February 17, 2025

 TOO MUCH LOVE CAN KILL YOU


What to do if you've forgotten the birthday of someone you love very, very much. 


 Well, there's nothing to do, when you remember, you should wish them well.

You could buy them their favourite cake and it's OK if it's not in the exact day of their birthday...

... but whenever you remember, you can always do something special for someone...



It doesn't matter if it is on a birthday or not, any day can be special if you make it special. 






It doesn't have to be on the day when the calendar says, just do something special and preferably something that the other person really loves and maybe someting what you can do together. 

In any case the day will be special if the person you want to celebrate or make happy, will feel really, really happy not just as if or a little bit.

At the same time, avoid giving a gift to someone who doesn’t want or care about someone who doesn’t need or you can’t do it in a way they want. If you do give something, don't expect things or love or care in return and especially don't „blackmail” the person you have given it to, because you will only make them never want to accept anything again and certainly not love you if you are constantly putting them under such psychological pressure. 

In short, we will only cause more suffering for them and for ourselves, because it is also possible that someone will leave us or avoid us far away. Let's not confuse things, to what we want with what is good for them, especially when the other person protests verbally or non-verbally, because if we are not like a „blanket” and have a heart, 

...we can feel what the other person wants or does not want, even if it is not expressed in words.

Did you know that "too much love" can kill people? 

With that:  "Oh but I only want what's good for you...no to happen anything bad to you, my sweetheart" and then they are constantly checking up on you, telling you what to do. I’ll save you, I’ll watch you all the time, I’ll keep an eye on you, 

I’ll follow your every move...

because I'm so worried that something might happen to you, I don't let you live or breathe for a moment and if you can't say thank you for all this or if you still live the way you like… I'm offended...

…why? because I only want what's good for you and you don't do what I say. And unfortunately, if I'm offended I have to punish you somehow. For example not loving you, not being your friend or love or family member anymore, not helping you with anything, not talking to you, not visiting you.

And above all I will make you feel guilty. You make me sick, you are causing me haeadaches, heart attackes whatever, I’m cooking you the best ever meals,







...and buying you pricey gifts, spending on you lot of money and still you are so ungrateful...So you have to feel guilty all the time and afraid that you will be alone and there will be no help when you need....


what I want to say is we should learn how to treat someone the way we want to be treated and to give without expectations…not easy, not easy at all, but it’s worth to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...