Friday, January 10, 2025

 LIFE'S PRECIOUS MOMENTS 

There are important moments in life that we sometimes miss because we’re in a rush. These are the moments we later realize were significant. We feel that we could have smiled at someone who matters to us, hugged them, or given them a small token that would have made them happy - or simply done something thoughtful.

                                     Ed Sheeran Give me love

Because there are people who are very important to us, and there are moments that truly matter -moments that may never come again. Of course, there will be other similar moments or people in the future, but they’ll never be quite the same as those we cherish now. Each person and each moment is unique, special, and unrepeatable.


But let’s not beat ourselves up if we miss an important moment. Instead, let’s remember to pause next time, even if we’re in a hurry. Take a moment, because we cannot recreate time or reverse what has already happened (or what didn’t happen). 

This reminds me of one of my favorite movies the "Groundhog Day"

Another thought I’ve been reflecting on is honesty. There are many people around me whom I genuinely like and respect, and I’ve noticed how sincere they are in what they say. They truly believe in what they’re talking about.

But here’s the thing: sincerity doesn’t necessarily mean they’re right. I mean… (now, this will be a little bit 💥hard to put into words) what is truth, really? Who decides what’s true and what’s not? From their perspective, they may be entirely correct, but that doesn’t mean we have to accept their truth just because they express it with conviction. 


I can accept their viewpoint as their perspective—one person’s take on reality, the world, and truth. But I can still have my own opinion and express it. And if others question what I say, I won’t immediately back down or change my views just because someone strongly defends theirs or loudly proclaims their stance. 

In fact, such intensity often makes me less inclined to accept their opinion.

Things change, and when someone makes very strong statements, it feels intimidating. It gives me the impression that they’re unwilling to see or understand other perspectives, which is a little bit 💥 off-putting to me.

But there are people (and I find these people much more likeable) who are quiet and observant, yet very attentive, with a lively look in their eyes, and they have their own opinions but never try to impose them on others. 

With them, I feel we can discuss things without anyone feeling hurt. They don’t give up their beliefs, but they don’t aggressively defend them either, and they avoid conflict.

These people don’t waste their energy on conflicts; instead, they focus on how they and those around them can grow. They don't depend on others, but they enjoy being in the company of others, and others generally love being around them because they give others the same freedoms they give themselves. The freedom of thought, the freedom of opinion, the freedom to act, the freedom to change, the freedom of joy. 

    
Django Freedom Anthony Hamilton covered by Mahmood 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...