Monday, December 2, 2024

WHEN YOU DON'T SEE 

 Let's start the day with a music. So here is one song from my favourite singer, Ed Sheeran, Eyes Closed (hope you're not bored of him yet 😉)

                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6wOyMUs74I
                                                    
I would like to share a little bit 💥of my thoughts / experience ( it could be trivial I guess, but for some reason very it is important to me) 😊 Here it is: "Just because you don't see something, it doesn't mean that it's not there."
                    (me, when I don't see....:) 

  (me when I still don't see, but I belive I do)

What I mean by this is that we often base our beliefes or thinking on what we see with our eyes, when on the one hand it is only one of our five senses, and on the other hand, especially in case of the so-called spiritual or transcendental experiences they are usually not related to what we perceive with our eyes. However when we experience something that changes our lives profoundly we believe in it, even if no one else does….

This reminds me on, one of Silo's video, the 'Experience':

                                      (photo:Wikipedia)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ln62Ay0dRQ

…and although we might not have any proof or tangible evidence it can transform our lives...

..and here, just came to my mind one of my favourite films the „Contact”.

(The American Society of Cinematographers) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q399v-pMG30

So a profound experience can give a new direction (or strengthen the one we had before) to our life and a purpose...which could be anything...maybe to become a musician...or "just" to be a good person...or whatever which gives us the feeling that we are becoming more coherent (meaning that:  our thoughts, feelings and actions are going in the same direction) and sometimes we might feel that, this is even something that could help for other people.  

                        (photo : youtube) 

That's all folks for now! Later I may share with you some beautiful pics that I took in Kadikoy market and in Kadiköy and photos of my plants ( which I'm very proud of and I love them so much..they are my babys :) and some of the decorations of my living room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...