WHO ARE YOU? - CHRISTMAS
Have you ever experienced that you look on the things totally different than before?
You just notice things which were in front of your eyes for so many years and seems as if you've never seen them ever. This might feel strange...but what more is when you start to recognise yourself different. It's like you are another person. You start to like things which you didn't like before and you change your style completely,
you start to
surround yourself with different people, you start to do things which you were
not dare to do before or you just simply start doing things which you always
wanted but you never did...and in all this you feel like as if "you found
your place" as if "you found yourself" as if "you would know who you are"....
This doesn't happen every day, this is a special and unique experience I believe but can happen to anyone and it's possible to reach it if you start to approach to your internal center leaving behind your fears...
Silo said once, nothing bad can happen in this profound search...remembering this gives me many times courage to continue on my way.
So now I'm in my home country with my
family and we are preparing for Christmas as most of the people... I guess.
There are beautiful decorations and tons of fantastic sweets which are on sale
now and of course everybody is shopping like crazy 😊
We all love my mom's special treats what she prepares in general and especially for the Christmas eve. However I was just thinking (by seeing all those work my mom puts by preparing these meals and by seeing all the delicious sweets, cookies, candies, cakes what is on sale and seemed to me not expensive at all) why to spend all your Christmas days by cooking, sweating, stressing in the kitchen and maybe even it would cost more and we would end up the day totally kicked out, if you can just buy all these it in shops? But there are traditions and of course nothing can be compared to the home made food.
On the other hand in this time of the year
many of us can put on some extra weight (because who could resist to all those
delicacy...not me 😃 so I
have put on more attention on exercising because I don't want to start the new
year by buying a size bigger new clothes.
So even if it's cold outside (and it's easier just to lie down in the bed after eating all those nice meals)...
.... I take my time (it
doesn't matter even if it's late in the even, because it get dark anyway very
early) to go out, but not only exercising
but also to look the beautiful street lights, the window decorations and
sometimes look up to the sky....
By the way have you noticed that most of
the people doesn't look up to the sky just or just very rarely. I look up to
the sky many times, because I love to watch the flying birds and the clouds, in
the night the moon and when I am in the city the top of the buildings, which
are many times very interesting and artistically crafted (later I will send you
some photos from the center of Budapest where you can see all these)

















No comments:
Post a Comment