Thursday, November 21, 2024

  CHALLANGE ACCEPTED

Hello, I'm starting this blog and I wish I knew where the long 'i' is, I wish I knew where all the accented letters are on this computer... so you see I have some difficulties in life, but the "Asking" (you can find the practice and the description of it here:  https://theasking.org/) and trying things out usually helps 😊 Well I'm just writing this as a test, but I'll share it with you so you can see how lame I am 😋 (and I'm not afraid to use it) I'll share a photo as a test. ..and then "we'll see", because this is one of my philosophies of life...the rest I'll write about later...

 İf you try out things, sometimes you fail and that's very good because you can learn fa lot out of it. That's what I'm trying to do also so that İ can to move forward in life and not backwards. And especially, but above all, DON'T  BE AFRAİD...that's what I'm trying to do as well, that's all for now and I'm looking forward to discovering the mysteries of blog writing, because I have a lot to share with you and there may be many mistakes, but please forgive me...after all, I'm just one of the 7 billion people who are living in this Earth and 7 billion is a lot, isn't it...but  I am just one of them....nah I'm just a speck of dust trying to make something good in here 😊 thanks a lot (because that's my other philosophy in life, to say thank you for almost everything. İt's good to do it and learn humility. That's why I say Thanx to you because you are taking your time to read my blog and pays attention on my thoughts...)

...and in my next post besides the Asking I will write a bit about myself 😎 (by the way İ love emojis) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 CATS "For a long time, I didn't know that I loved cats this much, but honestly, here in Istanbul, it is very hard not to fall in l...